- The process begins with an initial
consultation in your home. We'll sit down with you and develop an individualized care plan.
- We can provide basic pet care services such as refresh water, feed, scoop and change litter, walk, play, comb/brush and picking up after your pets.
- We are able to maintain medical treatment when required, and can handle any emergencies.
- For extra security measures, we can bring your mail/newspaper in, turn on/off lights, curtains
open/closed, or any other general household tasks (within reason) to maintain your home routine and security.
- Available hours for dog sitting: early mornings and evenings during the week plus open hours on weekends.
- We are available for overnights at your home. Sorry but we do not offer boarding.
- We offer early morning - midday - dinnertime - late evening visits to your home. You chose the time frames that work best for you and your pet(s).
- We also extend care to birds, hamsters, turtles, fish and other small pets.
In many cases, our prices are less than a boarding kennel. And you are spared the expense of additional shots and meds that your pet may require for kennel care.